- 50.00 - 350.00 INR
- Animal Extract
- 10-100 Milliliter (mL)
- Dry Place
Through the meticulousness of our competent professionals, we are competent to manufacture, supply and export fine quality Oxytetracycline Spray. This ayurvedic spray is formulated using different tropical tree leaves subsequently mixing them into an adequate level. Offered spray is commonly applied on the outer skins of pet animals to give them relief from different types of wounds. Some of the significant attributes of this Oxytetracycline Spray are mentioned below:
- Skin friendliness
- Toxic nature
- Longer shelf life
PROTEX- G SPRAY
(Veterinary Spray )
Each 100 ml contains:
Oxytetracycline HCL B.P. 2.50%
Gentian violet 0.35%
Excipients & propellant q.s.
100 ml & 200 ml can.
- An Ayurvedic spray for wounds & external use. All type wounds like deep seated(FMD) wounds, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds.
- For dermatomycosis, ring worms, candidiasis manage.
- Maggot infested wounds & broken horns.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not inhale while spraying.
Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Away from sunlight.
Do not incinerate or puncture the can.
Direction for use:
Clean affected area & spray the required quantity twice daily until complete cure is achieved.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Behind Nimbark Pharmacy, Near Dudh Sagar Diary Highway, Mehsana, Gujarat, 384002, India